Caption reads: "Erected in 1907 and named in honor of Rev. and Mrs. Silas Bacon. It is the main building at the Goodland Indian Orphanage. Goodland was established in 1850 by Rev. and Mrs. O.P. Stark, Presbyterian Missionaries to the Choctaw Indians." Published by Ted Deffeyes, Hugo, Okla.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.