Caption reads: "This is the original Quartermaster Corral, built in the summer of 1870 after a horse-stealing raid by the Kiowas. In 1872 the Corral was raided by Comanches, with a loss of 54 horses and mules. In 1874 Indians fired on the corral and made a dash for the gates, but were driven off by volleys from the guards." Distributed by Baxtone, Amarillo, Texas.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.