Looking South On Boston from First Street, Tulsa, Indian Territory, 1892. Two story building on left is Bill Smithson's pool hall with game room on second floor. Smithson is standing on porch. Dr. Sam Kennedy house far left. First house on right is Lon Conway residence. Last house on right is Dr. Clinton (Fred) residence (4th & Boston). House with cupalo belonged to Sam Daviscs
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family Chester Cadieux the Rotary Club of Tulsa and many other community-minded corporations, institutions and individuals.