Library on East 2nd Street and South Atlanta Avenue, on the north side of the street, circa 1925. R.T. Daniel owned the land where the library was located. The library was eventually demolished and the lot sold by the R.T. Daniel Trust. Proceeds of the sale were used to build the library at 1st and Lewis.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family Chester Cadieux the Rotary Club of Tulsa and many other community-minded corporations, institutions and individuals.