J.M. Hall General Store, west side of Main Street, 1896. Mr. Hall, his wife, and their children are standing in front of the store. The annex on the north side of the building used to be a Chinese restaurant, but then became a furniture store after the owner of the restaurant was shot.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions and individuals.