J.M. Hall General Store in Tulsa, Indian Territory, 1890. The Hall store was located on the west side of Main Street, just south of the Frisco Railroad right of way. Hall's office was located on the second floor. Individuals in photograph from left to right: 1. unknown, 2. unknown, 3. unknown, 4. Dave Graybeal (clerk), 5. J.M. Hall (James Monroe Hall), 6. Alf Hoots (sitting, cattleman), 7. George Perryman, 8. unknown, 9. J.B. Hall (clerk, no relation to J.M. Hall), 10. unknown, 11. unknown, 12. Robert E. Lynch (clerk, leaning on post), 13-19. unknown. There are two identical photographs in the sleeve.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions and individuals.