Robert Hall and Mrs. J.W. McDowell, circa 1903. The son of H.C. Hall, founder of Tulsa. Hall started the Indian Territory Telephone Company, located in a family owned building on the northwest corner of 1st and Main.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions, and individuals.