Looking north on Main Street across the Katy Railroad tracks (approximately the 300 block of North Main Street) on May 16, 1954. Left: Ray's Beverage Company, Leeland Equipment Company, and Irene's Cafe. Right: Katy Depot signage, Salvation Army, Cain's Academy of Dancing, and the Evangelistic Temple.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family Chester Cadieux the Rotary Club of Tulsa and many other community-minded corporations, institutions and individuals.