Home of S. D. Marr. West 7th place, built in 1904, when many of the downtown early settlers moved to the southwest part of town. About 20 families moved to the area that winter and lived in barns as their homes were constructed.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family Chester Cadieux the Rotary Club of Tulsa and many other community-minded corporations, institutions and individuals.