High school drug store located west of Central High School at 610 South Cincinnati Avenue in 1937. The drug store's soda fountain can now be found in Steve's Sundry. The building was also occupied by Watt Plumbing, Heating, & Supply Co.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family Chester Cadieux the Rotary Club of Tulsa and many other community-minded corporations, institutions and individuals.