Harry C. Hall, a stockholder of the Atlantic-Pacific Railroad. He was instumental in having the railroad terminal located in Tulsa Creek Nation. He had the first store in Red Fork, and later another location on Main Street in downtown Tulsa. His son, Robert, installed the first telephone system in Tulsa. When his Tulsa store closed, he acquired the post office in 1885 from the first Tulsa postmaster, Josiah Perryman.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions, and individuals.