41st & Yale looking west in 1956. The southwest corner was the Stanolind Oil Research facility. The northwest corner later became a gasoline station. The southeast corner became Southland Shopping Center later named Promenade. The northeast corner became Southroads Shopping Center.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family Chester Cadieux the Rotary Club of Tulsa and many other community-minded corporations, institutions and individuals.