General Sash and Door Company on 8th Street near the Midland Valley Railroad tracks, circa 1940. The building was owned by Arthur J. Black, a Downtown Rotarian and member of the Tulsa County Historical Society.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions, and individuals.