Looking north on Main from 2nd Street, 1893. Visible buildings inude W.E. Jones Saddlery, Gillette Hardware, Tulsa House Hotel, Turner Hotel (above the saddlery and hardware), Tulsa's first jeweler, J.M. Hall Store, Archer Store, and the First Methodist Church and School.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family Chester Cadieux the Rotary Club of Tulsa and many other community-minded corporations, institutions and individuals.