The Gallias building (later the Kennedy building) located on the northeast corner of 4th and Boston in 1915. Kennedy (the original land owner) purchased the building in 1917. The YMCA can be seen on the right and the Daniel building on the left.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions, and individuals.