First picture of the Fuller Hotel in 1909. The building would later become two stories with the cafe on the ground level. Frisco Railroad building is to the left of the hotel. The man and woman in the Franklin automobile unidentified.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions, and individuals.