Frank's Pig Stand was located at 1400 South Boston Avenue, on the east side of the street. This photograph was taken circa 1947. Frank's featured a drive-in as well as a dining area. The truck is a 1940 and the car in the background is a 1947 Ford.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions, and individuals.