Circa 1902. Located at 105 South Main. Formerly known as Tulsa Banking Company from July 29, 1895 to January 3, 1899. Pictured, left to right: R.T. Epperson, A. F. Hindren, Miss Vona Clay, C. W. Brown, and W. R. Ritchie. Both Epperson and Brown were sons-in-law of bank founder, Jay Forsythe. The building featured both gas lights and electric fans. B. F. Colley (Forsythe's brother-in-law) was the president and active director.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions, and individuals.