Ground Breaking ceremony for the First Methodist Church at Fifth Ave and South Boulder, winter of 1904 in Tulsa, Indian Territory. Left to right in photo: Dr. N. W. McGinnis M.D., Prier Price, Mrs. A. A. Kemp, Mrs. J.H. McBirney, Robert McBirney, Mrs. N. W. McGinnis, J. H. McBirney, George Henry and Rev Lucas rear left in white collar.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions, and individuals.