Photo of the east side of Main between 1st & 2nd, 1895. To the right is the Scott Building. The ground floor was a general merchandise store and a hotel on the second floor. In the middle is Tulsa Drug Store. F.P. Goyne is wearing the vest. To the left is the Frisco Meat Market with the proprietor leaning against a porch support.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family Chester Cadieux the Rotary Club of Tulsa and many other community-minded corporations, institutions and individuals.