The southwest corner of 2nd and Boulder showing the extension of the United States Post Office. The previous two story post office was built in 1925. The extension, inuding a third floor, was completed in 1932. The Wright building (tall brick structure) faced 3rd Street. To the right is the Oil & Gas Journal building.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family Chester Cadieux the Rotary Club of Tulsa and many other community-minded corporations, institutions and individuals.