Tulsa's first combined City Hall, city jail, police court, and police department, located on north side of second street between Boulder & Cheyenne Avenues (111 West Second Street). City council meetings were held on the second floor. Tulsa's first fire house 111 west second street on north side of street between Boulder & Cheyenne, about 1909.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions, and individuals.