Residence at 7 Woodward Boulevard. Built in 1928 by J.C. Sanders, it was then owned by the Charles Wrightsman, Ed Reeser, and Ethan Moulder families until its demolition in 1964. It was replaced by Woodward Terrace Apartments.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions, and individuals.