The C.B. Lynch General Store, on the northeast corner of 1st & Main, 1891. The store was recently completed, note the hay bales supporting the store sign. The ice cream store to the right later became part of the R.E. Lynch store.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions, and individuals.