Bishop's Drive-In on the southwest corner of 10th and Boston in 1937. Gas rationing during WW II led to the closing of the drive-in. The building then became the Downtown Station Depot, transporting workers to aviation manufacturing plants (Spartan, Douglas). The building later became Capps Restaurant in the 1960s.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions and individuals.