Located at 710 South Boston Avenue, the Masonic Temple circa 1925. The ground level was occupied by Monk's Drugstore, Norge (appliance store), a hat shop, Michaelis No. 2 Cafeteria, and Modern Cleaners. Ford Bridges Dentistry was one of the businesses on the second floor. The motorcycle parked in the front was used to make the drugstore deliveries.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions, and individuals.