Photo of two shots of Baldwin Parker in the late 1920's. The first was taken at his Father's (Chief Quanah Parker) monument near Lawton, OK. The monument to the last Chief of the Comanches was erected under an act of Congress. The second part of the photo explains that Baldwin Parker was named after General Frank Baldwin.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family Chester Cadieux the Rotary Club of Tulsa and many other community-minded corporations, institutions and individuals.