Photograph of the 5th Street entrance of Vandevers Department Store in 1943. The six story department store was owned by brothers. The cars in front of the store include (from right to left) a 1941 Ford Woody, 1941-42 Packard, 1937 Ford Coupe, and a 1942 Buick.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions, and individuals.