Arthur Antle's Livery Barn, located on the west side of Main near 2nd Street in 1906. Men pictured are Al Gilbert, Lee Nash, George Leonard, Burley Packwood, Frank Arnold, and Jim Brooks. The building later held the fire department. During the race riots, part of the building behind the livery shop was used as a jail.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family Chester Cadieux the Rotary Club of Tulsa and many other community-minded corporations, institutions and individuals.