The Art Deco Warehouse Market builing, at 11th & Elgin. Built in 1929, the owner leased space to various shops--including a barber shop, beauty shop, hardware store, and a snack bar. The west end of the building contained a restaurant. Shaw Brothers Motor Service, and Harmon Brothers Grocery & Farmer's Market were two of the occupants. The building is one of the more well-known landmarks on Route 66. The building was occupied as of 2009 by Lyon's and Mazzio's Pizza.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions, and individuals.