Residence at the northwest corner of 4th and Boulder in 1904. Owned by Mr. Blakey, the residence was occupied by the W.A. Billy Rupp family. Left to Right: Banny Nancy Ann Linbaugh holding Mock baby, Edwin Mock, Tucen Toot Margaret Cornelia Rupp (Beagle), Kit Rosa Velva Rupp (Davis), Margaret Rupp & Mrs. Mock (sitting on porch).
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions, and individuals.