This 12 room home of the John W. Archer family was built in 1902. Located on the northeast corner of Pine St & N Cincinnati Ave. It was built with oak dimension lumber and is still occupied. Pictured L-R: Ernest Archer, William G. Banks, Lorene Banks (seated little girl), Roy Gibson (hired man), Mrs. Florence Archer, and Theron Sequoyah Banks (little boy). Betty Florence Archer Eldridge (a younger daugter) is not pictured.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family Chester Cadieux the Rotary Club of Tulsa and many other community-minded corporations, institutions and individuals.