Residence at 1632 South Denver Avenue. Northeast corner of the house at 1634 South Denver is visible on the left side of the photos. A portion of the south side of the house at 1626 South Denver is visible on the right side of the photos.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions, and individuals.