This was formerly the Cline farm, purchased by Waite Phillips in 1921. It became part of the property known as Philbrook Farm and then in 1927 as Villa Philbrook. This is a view from the south looking north.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions, and individuals.