The residence at 1920 East 41st Street was built for Mr. and Mrs. E. C. Lawson. A May 11th, 1941 Tulsa Daily World article describes plans for the interior and exterior of the house that was to adjoin the Bole estate. Donald McCormick designed the residence.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions, and individuals.