Street scene, looking north across Main Street at 4th & Main in 1915. Construction at the bottom of the photo of what later become the Hunt Building which housed Brown-Dunkin department store. The Clinton Building is the multistory building on the north side of 4th, to the right. Continuing north, the building under construction is the Exchange Bank Building (later becoming National Bank of Tulsa and then today known as Bank of Oklahoma). The white multistory building is the Daniel Building.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Prints from the original photographs are available at the Tulsa Historical Society. Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family Chester Cadieux the Rotary Club of Tulsa and many other community-minded corporations, institutions and individuals.