Northwest of present-day Sand Springs. L-R: Edward Anderson, Frank Cassidy (on mule), Ora Anderson (child on pony), Henry Anderson (with umbrella), John Anderson (oldest son), unidentified man at corner of house, Emma Anderson (wife of Henry), unidentified woman, Noble Anderson (child, son of Henry), Deputy Marshall (under tree). Anderson House faced south. Ranch House set west and a little north of west end of present Shell Creek Dam. Post Office on place, in 1889. Henry Anderson, French and Irish. Emma Anderson, part Osage Indian.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family Chester Cadieux the Rotary Club of Tulsa and many other community-minded corporations, institutions and individuals.