Reception for the U.S. Army Blimp C-71 at Tulsa Municipal Airport, East Apache Street and North Sheridan Road, in 1928. Automobiles parked on both sides of Apache Street. Hangar No. 3 in the foreground, Hangar No. 4 in the background. Row of biplanes on the left.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions, and individuals.