Tulsa High School, 1905. Looking southeast, Tulsa High was bordered by Cincinnati, Boston, 4th, and 5th. The dome was gold leafed (salvaged when the building was torn down in 1917). There were four students in the first graduating class.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions, and individuals.