Tulsa Fly-in, 1925. Photograph of the all aluminum Hamilton fighter plane designed for the U.S. Army Air Corps. McIntyre Airport, with its sod runway and field, was the site of the fly-in. The airport was located on the southeast corner of East Admiral Place and Sheridan Road.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions, and individuals.