Tulsa Fire Department, 1911 Thanksgiving Day Banquet served by the ladies of the baptist church , in new fire house at 17 West 2nd Street between Main Street and Boulder Avenue. Standing against wall right side of window is Fire Chief R. C. Alder (retired 1922). Left to right: Rev. Gerald A. Ottman, chaplin and rector of the Trinity Episcopal Church, City Auditor E. B. Cline, Fire & Police Commissioner T. E. Smiley, Mayor L. J. Martin, Finance Commissioner F. M. Wooden, Tulsa Daily World reporter Glenn Condon. Sitting at end of table at right, Tulsa Daily Democrat reporter (later Tribune) Charles Allen
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions, and individuals.