The northwest corner of East 4th Street and South Frankfort Avenue in 1938. The police station can be seen on the very far left. The corner structure was occupied by a variety of businesses including Mid West Printing Co, Steel-Flex Piston Rings, an alteration shop, appliance sales shop, and a neighborhood bar.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family Chester Cadieux the Rotary Club of Tulsa and many other community-minded corporations, institutions and individuals.