The Thompson building, southwest corner of 5th and Boston, 1929. The building's visible belt line joins the original structure with a seven story addition plus tower. Picture taken from atop the Exchange Bank Building, later National Bank of Tulsa, and now Bank of Oklahoma. Boston Avenue Methodist Church in background.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions, and individuals.