The Thompson Building on the southwest corner of East 5th Street and South Boston Avenue diagonally across from the Philtower building, circa 1929. The building's visible belt line joins the original structure with a seven story addition plus tower. The Vandever's store is to the right.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions, and individuals.