Tulsa Hospital Association, the first official Tulsa hospital in 1909. 752 West 5th Street. Miss H. C. C. Ziegler, R.N. was the hospital superintendent. Mr. Fred S. Clinton, M.D. was the Tulsa Hospital Association president. Mr. C. Zenas Wiley, M.D. was the Tulsa Hospital Association treasurer. In 1913, private rooms at the Tulsa Hospital Association were priced at $15/week and up, according to an Oklahoma directory.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions, and individuals.