Looking southeast at the Tulsa Union Station in 1931. The architect was R.C. Stephens of St. Louis, MO. During construction, the Manhattan Construction Company served as the general contractor, the Standard Paving Co. of Tulsa contracted for the Boulder & Cincinnati Ave. overpass, and H.T. Cannady Co. contracted for the Main St. and Boston Ave. overpasses. Managed by Tulsa Union Depot Company, the station was occupied by Frisco, Sante Fe, and M.K.&T. (Missouri, Kansas, & Texas) Railroads.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions, and individuals.