Standing near the racing stables south of the fairgrounds that were located in the area of North Lewis Avenue and East Independence Street in 1918. L to R: unknown, Glenn Condon, Dan Wilder, __ Shirtier, unknown, Fred Wilder, L.J. Martin, T.E. Smiley, J.H. Wheatley, Charles Page, unknown, unknown, B.H. Sanders, Bill McCullough, E.B. Cline, and T.C. Hughes.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions, and individuals.