Group photograph of nurses on the steps of Tulsa Osteopathic Hospital. Dr. Heasley leased an apartment building at 1321 S. Peoria and converted it into a 25-bed hospital, naming it the Tulsa Osteopathic Hospital. The Tulsa Osteopathic Hospital was known as Byrne Memorial Hospital.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions, and individuals.