hangar No. 1 located at the southwest corner of the Tulsa Municipal Airport, 1931. Hangar No. 1 was newly constructed (hangar apron and doors not installed yet) and used for general aviation repair and building. McCormick-Deering 10/20 Tractor used in maintaining drives and landing field at the Tulsa Municipal Airport. The International truck in the background is fitted with special pumps for refueling planes anywhere on the field. The hangar and truck were owned and operated by the Skelly Oil Company.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions, and individuals.