Looking north toward Tulsa Lumber Company, Indian Territory, 1895. Later known as Dickson-Goodman Lumber Company, it was located on the north side of Frisco Railroad right-of-way and near Boston Avenue. The Creek Milling Company in background on east Archer Street. Stand Pipe Hill can be seen in far background.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Preservation and archiving of this significant Tulsa treasure of photographs and artifacts was made possible through the Tulsa City-County Library and the Tulsa Historical Society, and the generosity of Tulsa World/Lorton Family, Chester Cadieux, the Rotary Club of Tulsa, and many other community-minded corporations, institutions, and individuals.